Best Institute for UGC JRF NET Paper I Coaching in Chandigarh
The National Testing Agency test the teaching, research and cognitive ability of NET aspirants through UGC NET/JRF Paper I Exam. Mantram Study Group, one of the best coaching institute in Chandigarh for UGC NET/JRF Paper I Exam provide the well-suited guidance and directional coaching for UGC NET Paper 1 in fetching the high potential benefits to your career. Therefore, since our inception in 2009, our academy has proudly fabricated a prominent place for ourselves with our exemplary dedication and performance among the students preparing for UGC NET exam in Chandigarh.
Known for the best result, Mantram coaching centre for NTA UGC NET/JRF Paper I Exam is an academy with a responsible attitude. Complementing our high-end efforts, our students have made a place in crackingUGC NET Exam. Being a reputed institute for NET/JRF Paper I , we understand the gist of UGC NET/JRF Paper I Exam. Therefore, at Mantram institute, we ensure making a proper strategy and its execution for each batch for NTA UGC NET/JRF Paper I exam in Chandigarh.
Keeping in mind the best interest of NET aspirants, we have coupled our traditional classroom teaching with advance teaching methodologies so as to provide consistent- Knowledge, high-end academic advisory, monitoring and mentoring. Hence, the aspiring students for NTA UGC NET/JRF Paper I Exam enthusiastically join us for their comprehensive development and a complete mental satisfaction.
Choose Mantram Academy for-
- Perfect Study Environment for UGC NET/JRF Paper I Exam- Apart from providing the directional classroom teaching, we understand the essence of the right study environment. Therefore, we scale up to ensure perfect study environment for UGC NET/JRF Paper I Exam to each of the Mantram Student by enabling class room discussions, tutorials and also to avoid overcrowding of classroom, our highest take-in is 25-30 students per batch. This helps us to attain qualitative results with one to one marking.
- Result-oriented coaching for UGC NET/JRF Paper I Exam - Our Highest results in Chandigarh & Shimla in terms of a number of students clearing UGC NET Exam, make us the top coaching centre for UGC NET/JRF Paper I in Chandigarh region in terms of result. Mantram Academy in Chandigarh leaves no stone unturned to justify the hard efforts to make students clear this exam. Our result-oriented coaching ‘modus-operandi’ has, therefore, earned us a name.
- Structured modules/Plan for UGC NET/JRF Paper I coaching- We understand that a tutor cannot steer into the classroom directly without a proper module/ structure or plan for UGC NET/JRF Paper I coaching class. Therefore, structured modules for coaching are the premier part of our planning at Mantram. Also, with Innovative tactics, we have organized time-table as per the learning pace of students.
- Expert guidance from experienced faculties for UGC NET/JRF Paper I Exam- Our excellent troop of well qualified and experienced faculty members ensure that personalized attention and customized support is available to every student at each step of their preparation. Through expert guidance for UGC NET and organised delivery of content, we enable our students to clear UGC NET exam. And, thus justify our self as one of the best institutes for UGC NET paper I coaching in Chandigarh.
- Designed with specialized teaching methodology for UGC NET/JRF Paper I Exam- Academicians at Mantram Institute believe in comprehensive teaching approach. Hence, they have designed special teaching methodology for UGC NET/JRF Paper I exam and to cover every concept from basic to the advanced level through teaching methods like- subject special coaching, guidance, and discussions, mock-tests etc. Also, Mantram Study Group has deliberately kept room for revision, handling queries, doubts etc.
- Online Test Series for Preparation of UGC NET/JRF Paper I Exams- To help our students practicing like the real exam like the situation we offer them online test series for UGC NET/JRF Paper I preparation in Chandigarh. These well- designed MCQs, Full-length Mock tests are followed by discussion and clarifications session to realign the mistakes regularly. Moreover, we also make our students practice previous year questions papers for UGC NET/JRF Paper I to do a reality check of their preparation.
- Inculcating Time-Management in UGC NET/JRF Paper I Aspirants- We create a real-time exam like scenario at through our mock tests by providing them with question paper and OMR Sheet. This enables our students to conquer fear and learn time-management with respect to UGC NET/JRF Paper I exam in Chandigarh before they actually appear for UGC NET/JRF Paper I Exam.
- Study Material, Notes, booklets of competitive subjects/exams- We, at Mantram Coaching institute, provide the complete and comprehensive study material for UGC NET/JRF Paper I exam, to which the students can refer to again and again; Our class notes, concept-oriented notes, and booklets are extremely to the point to help students in cracking for UGC NET/JRF Paper I exam.
- Classes repetition option is available- As an added advantage to UGC NET/JRF Paper I aspirants at Mantram Academy, they can repeat the classes any number of times with no extra charges till the time they clear the exam.
- Proximity to Education hub of Chandigarh- Mantram Academy is located in Sector 15, Chandigarh which is just a few steps walk away from Panjab University area- The Study hub of Chandigarh. This makes us as an obvious choice of young aspirants because they save time as well as money in commuting to the coaching classes located in farther places. Naturally, this is also something a serious aspirant will never ignore.
Meanwhile, our team always keep an eye on the trends of the NTA UGC NET/JRF Paper I to remain updated at each step and appear confidentially in ever-changing patterns of this exam.
Flowchart of our systematic work –
Mantram Study Group in Chandigarh is not only known for providing the best coaching for competitive exams in Chandigarh region but with a difference. We transplant our innovative graft with this organized methodology-
- Knowing, Understanding, Research- First of all, we learn, understand and inhale the requirements of a specific exam by going through its syllabus and all other aspects.
- Preparing Testament, Time-Table- Our team enlists the pattern, notes, study material, practice sheets and other material required, and then establish the procedures, Time-Table, milestones, to follow step by step to maintain transparency with our students.
- Finalizing and delivering classroom Teaching- We deliver the exact exam-oriented teaching and always keep checking out again with a fresh look, re-examine and relook at our teachings for the best results. We adopt the multimedia platforms, lectures, tutorials to help students in grasping the concept easily. Along with classroom teachings, our students at Mantram Study Group get facilitated by hand-outs, notes and other useful study related matter by our tutors.
- Feedback and Issues- We are open to receive feedback from our students’ side by side and fix up any query/issue (if occurs) and provide real-time support/ help without delay.
- Maintenance- Once the stipulated time frame is over, we still look after your worries. At no extra charges/ fee, we keep supporting and maintaining your learning to retain its efficiency to the highest till the time you crack the exam you desire for.
Quality work of our coaching academy has ushered in a good market space for us. Our remarkable results speak for our dedicated work. We believe in attaining reputation through adopting and practice the best standards to remain as the best coaching centre in Chandigarh region.
Previous year question papers of UGC NET/JRF Paper I.
Mantram Academy wishes luck to all the aspirants for their future endeavor towards clearing UGC NET/JRF Paper I Exam.
Call us at: +91-94630-49859, +91-97797-97575
E-mail us at: email@example.com
Visit us at: SCO 80-81, 1st Floor, Sector 15D, Near PU Gate No 2, Chandigarh
When a student is aspiring high in terms of his professional goals and look forward to excel in academics, UGC NET exam is the one which they must go through. The National Testing Agency holds the UGC NET examination twice a year for 84 subjects. The NTA UGC NET is conducted in the month of January and July every year. The notification for the conducting of this test is released in March/September in Employment News every year in the National employment dailies and also on its official website.
The pattern of NTA UGC NET Exam -
Mode of this examination is- Online only (Through Computer Based Test)
This paper is meant to evaluate your knowledge through objective type questions (MCQs) in two rounds of question papers-
- NTA UGC NET Paper I – also called as General Paper on Teaching and Research Aptitude- is a general type of paper intended to test the aptitude of the candidate in teaching and research. It has questions on thinking ability, reasoning, comprehensive skills, and general awareness. This round contains 50 questions of two marks each, a candidate must attempt all.
- NTA UGC NET Paper II, carry 100 MCQ to test subject-specific knowledge of the candidate.
Age Eligibility & Relaxation Criteria-
For the candidates appearing for NET and JRF- the maximum age is 28 years (for general category candidates). However, a relaxation of 5 years is applicable for the women candidates and OBC/SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates. For the candidates with L.L.M degree, three-year relaxation is applicable. Moreover, in any case, the total age relaxation should not exceed 5 years.
For NET only-
There is no upper age limit for the candidates appearing National Eligibility Test for lecturership only.
Eligibility Criteria for UGC NET exam-
The candidates with 55% marks in Master’s degree from UGC recognized universities/colleges, in case of general category. However, for the candidates belonging from OBC (non-creamy layer)/SC/ST category, the eligibility is 50% marks in Master’s degree.
Moreover, the candidates whose result is still awaiting can also apply but such candidates will be considered qualified for UGC NET/JRF only when they meet the minimum mandatory qualification requirements. Such candidates can complete their degree in two years at max.
The candidates who are Ph.D. before 19th September 1991 are eligible for 5% Marks relaxation in total marks. However, the candidates can only appear in their respective subject of post-graduation only.
Scheme of Examination for UGC NET Paper I-
Following are the details of Marks, Number of questions and timings about the UGC NET Exam-
|Paper||Marks||Number of Questions*||First Shift & Timings||Second Shift & Timings|
|I||100||50||9:30am-10:30am (1 hour)||2:00pm-3:00pm
|II||200||100||11:00-2:00 (2 hours)||3:30pm-5:30pm
Syllabus of UGC NET Paper I
The chief objective behind the UGC NET paper I exam is to check and assess the teaching and research capabilities of the candidates along with their general level of awareness. Therefore, such abilities are tested through questions for comprehensions, analysis, argumentative, deductive and inductive reasoning skills etc. Vis-a-vis the ability to candidates are tested for their abilities to interact with the general things, the environment around them.
The components of the syllabus for UGC NET PAPER 1 are broadly under the following heads-
- Teaching Aptitude
- Research Aptitude
III. Reading Comprehensions
- Reasoning (including mathematical)
- Logical Reasoning
VII. Data Interpretation
VIII. Information and Communication Technology
- People and Environment
- Higher Education System: Governance, Policy, and Administration
- a) There will be equal weight given to each section which is five questions and ten marks for each section.
- b) For visually handicapped candidates there will be a passage followed by the number of questions replacing the pictorial questions, which are for the sighted candidates.