Best Institute for CLAT/Law Coaching in Chandigarh
Why choose Mantram Study Group for CLAT/Law Coaching?
Apart from being a team of experienced young law professional, Mantram Study Group, Chandigarh is certainly the right coaching centre to resort to.
Our Key highlights are-
- Highest results in Chandigarh & Shimla in terms of a number of enrolled students for CLAT exam
- Subject special coaching, guidance, and discussions- that covers every concept from basic to the advanced level.
- Well- designed MCQs, Full-length Mock tests followed by discussion and clarifications session to realign the mistakes regularly.
- Personalized attention and customized support available to the student at each step of preparation for CLAT exam.
- Inculcating Time-management in our students by creating a real-time exam scenario at Mantram institute in Chandigarh by providing them with question paper and OMR Sheet for CLAT/Law exam. This enables them to conquer fear and generate confidence before they actually appear for CLAT exam.
- Mantram Study Group has deliberately kept room for revision, handling queries, doubts etc.
- Our highest take-in 25-30 students per batch to avoid overcrowding, attain qualitative results with one to one marking.
- Directing and Practicing previous year questions papers/ Mock Test for CLAT Exam at our law coaching classes.
Meanwhile, our team always keep an eye on the trends of CLAT exam to remain updated at each and competitive in ever-changing patterns of this exam.
Mantram Academy Wishes you Luck in your career prospects!
Call us at: +91-94630-49859, +91-97797-97575
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at: SCO 80-81, 1st Floor, Sector 15D, Near PU Gate No 2, Chandigarh
Do you have LLB or LLM in your mind? If your answer is yes and If you are up for writing CLAT Exam this year then head straight away towards the CLAT coaching at Mantram Law coaching academy at Chandigarh. For the reason that there cannot be anything more convincing than the CLAT coaching right away by the experienced law professionals themselves at Mantram Academy for Law, Chandigarh. You will experience a great stimulus in your learning assistance exclusively for cracking CLAT exam with Mantram.
About CLAT Exam-
Speaking about the exam-CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) exam is an entry level requirement to get you admission into Undergraduate L.L.B course or postgraduate L.L.M Course across 21 National Law Universities and other private institutions in India. CLAT is a paper-pen mode centralized exam conducted by the National Law Universities on a rotational basis, every year. This meant to test the knowledge and learning ability of intermediate/ or graduate students looking to pursue 3-year/ 5-year Integrated LLB or LLM Programs, or B.A. LLB(Hons), BSc. LLB (Hons), BBA LLB (Hons), BSW LLB (Hons), B. Com LLB (Hons) courses.
Eligibility for the CLAT-
For pursuing graduate courses into Law, one should have passed an intermediate examination or equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks (for General/OBC/Specially-abled persons) and 40% marks for (SC/ST category candidates). However, at present, there are no age criteria for CLAT exam.
The Subject Matter/Syllabus for CLAT exam-
If you are a student of excellent academic record then you should never resort to anything less deserving to showcase your potential. For standing out among other CLAT aspirants, you should be prepared for a lot of writing and reading skills and must have the analytical mind to handle various legal and non-legal text. The knowledge in the subject matter will be tested in the CLAT Exam duration of 2 hours. For each right answer, 1 mark will be awarded whereas for 0.25 mark will be deducted as a penalty for each wrong answer. However, the un-attempted questions will fetch zero marks.
CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) exam for LLB will carry the following sections-
English Comprehensions, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Numerical Ability (Elementary Mathematics), Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
Here is the subject wise distribution of marks-
|English including comprehensions||40 Marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50 Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20 Marks|
|Legal Aptitude||50 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||40 Marks|
|Total Marks-||200 Marks|
CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) exam for LLM will have these sections-
To get admitted into postgraduate courses, CLAT paper pattern for LLM will have 3 sections namely- Constitutional Law, Contracts, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR etc. The duration of the exam will be 120 mins.
Here is the subject wise distribution of marks-
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
Important points for the CLAT Aspirants-
- Applications for CLAT are to be filled through the online mode only, through the guidelines and directions issued on the websites of the conducting National Law University for the corresponding year.
- The application fee for CLAT is INR. 4000 for General/OBC candidates/ Specially-abled students and INR 3500 for SC/ST Candidates.
- CLAT exam is MCQ based and conducted in the English Language only
- In order to fix the previously occurred issues (due to online mode), Centralised CLAT exam is now made Paper-pen based. The career-oriented individuals who choose to become the Legal Professionals, have to take on the pressure of handling this exam.
- The students will have to face issues while preparing for this exam, hence, they must confine themselves with a thorough understanding of basic concepts and advanced issues strictly according to the syllabus.