Mantram Study Group

NTA UGC JRF NET Commerce Coaching in Chandigarh

image

NTA UGC JRF NET Commerce Coaching in Chandigarh

Mantram Study Group has commenced specialized commerce coaching for NTA UGC NET JRF exam in Chandigarh.

For, Best UGC NET Commerce Coaching in India contact us at Mantram Study Group, SCO No. 80-81, First Floor, Sector 15-D and also in Sector 34, Chandigarh (Near Gate No. 2, Panjab University Chandigarh – Contact – 9779797575/ 9463049859)

With a team of distinguished faculty members on board, Mantram employs an exam-focused integrated curriculum covering the vast syllabus.

By emphasizing conceptual clarity, analytical thinking, problem-solving techniques and previous years’ papers analysis, students develop strong exam-readiness.

Additionally, regular assessments and feedback sessions identify improvement areas. Owing to limited batch strength and experienced mentors, each student receives personalized attention.

Within a short period, Mantram Study Group has established itself as a reliable destination for result-driven NTA UGC NET JRF Commerce coaching in Chandigarh.

Join NTA UGC JRF NET Commerce Coaching at Mantram Study Group, Chandigarh.

Thanks for visiting our website Mantram Study Group

Mantram Also Provide Coaching For:

UGC Subjects Logo

FAQ

Q. Q: Who is eligible for the UGC NET commerce exam?

A: To be eligible for UGC NET 2024, candidates must hold a master’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized university and have specific minimum marks depending on their category.

Q. Q: Is JRF sufficient for a Ph.D.?

A: The new regulations stipulate that UGC NET or JRF-qualified students must fill 60% of Ph.D. seats in affiliated universities. The remaining 40% will be filled through university/college entrance tests.

Q. Q: Is MCOM eligible for UGC NET?

A: Yes, candidates with an M.COM degree in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Banking, and Operation Management can apply for UGC NET Commerce.