Best Institute for UGC JRF NET Physical Education Coaching in Chandigarh
We are Mantram Study Group, an apex coaching institute for UGC NET/JRF Physical Education in Chandigarh to set the right benchmark for your career. While understanding the gravity of a well-suited and directional education, we fetch the high volume of potential benefits to your career. Therefore, since our inception in 2009, our academy has proudly fabricated a prominent place for ourselves with our exemplary dedication and performance among the students preparing for UGC NET Physical Education exam in Chandigarh.
If you are finally ground up for selecting the best coaching centre for NTA UGC NET Exam in Physical Education and, looking for an academy with a responsible attitude, then, you must land up at Mantram Academy for UGC NET Physical Educationin Chandigarh. Being a reputed institute for NET/JRF Physical Education, we understand the gist of UGC NET/JRF Physical Education Exam. Therefore, at Mantram institute, we ensure making a proper strategy and its execution for each batch for NTA UGC NET Physical Education exam in Chandigarh.
Keeping in mind the best interest of NET aspirants, we have coupled our traditional classroom teaching with advance teaching methodologies so as to provide consistent- Knowledge, high-end academic advisory, monitoring and mentoring. Hence, the aspiring students for NTA UGC NET Exam in Physical Education enthusiastically join us for their comprehensive development and a complete mental satisfaction.
Choose Mantram Academy for-
- Perfect Study Environment for UGC NET Physical Education Exam- Apart from providing the directional classroom teaching, we understand the essence of the right study environment. Therefore, we scale up to ensure perfect study environment for UGC NET Physical Education to each of the Mantram Student by enabling class room discussions, tutorials and also to avoid overcrowding of classroom, our highest take-in is 25-30 students per batch. This helps us to attain qualitative results with one to one marking.
- Result-oriented coaching- Our Highest results in Chandigarh & Shimla in terms of a number of students clearing UGC NET Exam in Physical Education, make us the top coaching centre for UGC NET Physical Education in Chandigarh region in terms of result. Mantram Academy in Chandigarh leaves no stone unturned to justify the hard efforts to make students clear this exam. Our result-oriented coaching ‘modus-operandi’ has, therefore, earned us a name.
- Structured modules/Plan for UGC NET Physical Education coaching- We understand that a tutor cannot steer into the classroom directly without a proper module/ structure or plan for UGC NET Physical Education coaching class. Therefore, structured modules for coaching are the premier part of our planning at Mantram. Also, with Innovative tactics, we have organized time-table as per the learning pace of students.
- Expert guidance from experienced faculties- Our excellent troop of well qualified and experienced faculty members ensure that personalized attention and customized support is available to every student at each step of their preparation. Through expert guidance for UGC NET Physical Education Examand organised delivery of content, we enable our students to clear UGC NET Physical Education exam. And, thus justify our self as one of the best institutes for UGC NET in Physical Education in Chandigarh.
- Designed with specialized teaching methodology for UGC NET Physical Education Exam- Academicians at Mantram Institute believe in comprehensive teaching approach. Hence, they have designed special teaching methodology for UGC NET Physical Education exam and to cover every concept from basic to the advanced level through teaching methods like- subject special coaching, guidance, and discussions, mock-tests etc. Also, Mantram Study Group has deliberately kept room for revision, handling queries, doubts etc.
- Online Test Series for Preparation of UGC/NET JRF Physical Education Exam- To help our students practicing like the real exam like the situation we offer them online test series for UGC NET Physical Education preparation in Chandigarh. These well- designed MCQs, Full-length Mock tests are followed by discussion and clarifications session to realign the mistakes regularly. Moreover, we also make our students practice previous year questions papers for UGC NET in Physical Education to do a reality check of their preparation.
- Inculcating Time-Management in UGC NET Physical Education Aspirants- We create a real-time exam like scenario at through our mock tests by providing them with question paper and OMR Sheet. This enables our students to conquer fear and learn time-management with respect to UGC NET Physical Education exam in Chandigarh before they actually appear for UGC NET Paper in Physical Education.
- Study Material, Notes, booklets of competitive subjects/exams- We, at Mantram Coaching institute, provide the complete and comprehensive study material for UGC NET Physical Education exam, to which the students can refer to again and again; Our class notes, concept-oriented notes, and booklets are extremely to the point to help students in cracking for UGC NET Physical Education exam.
- Classes repetition option is available- As an added advantage to UGC NET Physical Education aspirants at Mantram Academy, they can repeat the classes any number of times with no extra charges till the time they clear the exam.
- Proximity to Education hub of Chandigarh- Mantram Academy is located in Sector 15, Chandigarh which is just a few steps walk away from Panjab University area- The Study hub of Chandigarh. This makes us as an obvious choice of young aspirants because they save time as well as money in commuting to the coaching classes located in farther places. Naturally, this is also something a serious aspirant will never ignore.
Meanwhile, our team always keep an eye on the trends of the Physical Education Subject NTA UGC NET Exam in Physical Education to remain updated at each step and appear confidentially in ever-changing patterns of this exam.
Flowchart of our systematic work –
Mantram Study Group in Chandigarh is not only known for providing the best coaching for UGC NET Physical Education in Chandigarh region but also for other competitive exams with a difference. We transplant our innovative graft with this organized methodology-
- Knowing, Understanding, Research- First of all, we learn, understand and inhale the requirements of a specific exam by going through its syllabus and all other aspects.
- Preparing Testament, Time-Table- Our team enlists the pattern, notes, study material, practice sheets and other material required, and then establish the procedures, Time-Table, milestones, to follow step by step to maintain transparency with our students.
- Finalizing and delivering classroom Teaching- We deliver the exact exam-oriented teaching and always keep checking out again with a fresh look, re-examine and relook at our teachings for the best results. We adopt the multimedia platforms, lectures, tutorials to help students in grasping the concept easily. Along with classroom teachings, our students at Mantram Study Group get facilitated by hand-outs, notes and other useful study related matter by our tutors.
- Feedback and Issues- We are open to receive feedback from our students’ side by side and fix up any query/issue (if occurs) and provide real-time support/ help without delay.
- Maintenance- Once the stipulated time frame is over, we still look after your worries. At no extra charges/ fee, we keep supporting and maintaining your learning to retain its efficiency to the highest till the time you crack the exam you desire for.
Quality work of our coaching academy has ushered in a good market space for us. Our remarkable results speak for our dedicated work. We believe in attaining reputation through adopting and practice the best standards to remain as the best coaching centre in Chandigarh region.
Mantram Academy wishes luck to all the aspirants for their future endeavor towards clearing UGC NET JRF Physical Education Exam.
Call us at: +91-94630-49859, +91-97797-97575
E-mail us at: email@example.com
Visit us at: SCO 80-81, 1st Floor, Sector 15D, Near PU Gate No 2, Chandigarh
UGC NET Exam in Physical Education-
Physical Education has continued to remain as the favourite subject for those who are passionate about fitness, health, sports, nutrition, exercise and more. Apart from offering a number of promising health benefits, it guarantees a secure profession and career to many.
Identifying the worth of qualitative academicians in the domain of Physical Education, Mantram Study Group, Chandigarh starts imparting UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh. Over the years, we have made a remarkable place as the Top coaching centre for NTA UGC NET in Chandigarh through our exemplary commitment and dedication.
At Mantram Study Circle, Chandigarh we equip our students for all knowledge required to qualify UGC NET/JRF Exam in Physical Education. Our Professionals at Chandigarh make each aspirant able to handle questions of each level- beginner to expert level. That’s how we as a team have earned a huge reputation for us among the NET aspirants in Physical Education.
About UGC NET Exam in Physical Education Subject-
As per the latest guidelines of MHRD, the newly established body -National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to handle the conducting of UGC NET/JRF Paper in various disciplines including Physical Education for all the coming years. Previously, CBSE and UGC used to conduct the UGC NET/JRF Exam.
By qualifying this exam, Post-Graduate students qualify for Lectureship and also to get the award of- JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) which promotes their career in research. However, for NET there is no upper age limit while for JRF there is an age limit prescribed.
To ensure the cracking of NTA UGC NET exam in Physical Education, an optimum standard of quality efforts is genuinely required by the aspirants which includes- Identifying the pattern of NTA UGC Paper in Physical Education, Knowing the latest trends of NTA UGC NET, getting familiar with all the components of the syllabus, being theoretically sound, practicing Mock Tests at intervals, and fulfilling the knowledge gap regularly. Mantram Study Centre at Chandigarh put its best efforts to ease your efforts towards a successful journey of clearing the UGC NET paper in Physical Education.
Schedule of UGC NET Exam-
The NTA UGC NET is conducted in the month of January and July every year. The notification for the conducting of this test is released in March/September in Employment News every year.
Age Eligibility & Relaxation Criteria-
Maximum age is 28 years for general category candidates, However, a relaxation of 5 years is applicable for the women candidates and OBC/SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates. For the candidates with L.L.M degree, three-year relaxation is applicable. Moreover, in any case, the total age relaxation should not exceed 5 years.
For NET only-
There is no upper age limit to candidates for appearing National Eligibility Test, lecturer ship only.
The candidates with 55% marks in Master’s degree from UGC recognized universities/colleges, in case of general category. However, for the candidates belonging from OBC (non-creamy layer)/SC/ST category, the eligibility is 50% marks in Master’s degree.
Moreover, the candidates whose result is still awaiting can also apply but such candidates will be considered qualified for UGC NET/JRF only when they meet the minimum mandatory qualification requirements. Such candidates can complete their degree in two years at max.
The candidates who are Ph.D. before 19th September 1991 are eligible for 5% Marks relaxation in total marks. However, the candidates can only appear in their respective subject of post-graduation only.
The pattern of NTA UGC NET Exam in Physical Education-
Mode of this examination is- Online only (Through Computer Based Test)
This paper is meant to evaluate your knowledge through objective type questions in two rounds of question papers-
- NTA UGC NET Paper I in Physical Education– This is a general type of paper intended to test the aptitude of the candidate in teaching and research. It has questions on thinking ability, reasoning, comprehensive skills, and general awareness. This round contains 50 questions of two marks each, a candidate must attempt all.
- NTA UGC NET Paper II in Physical Education, carry 100 MCQ to test subject-specific knowledge of the candidate.
|Paper||Marks||Number of Questions*||First Shift & Timings||Second Shift & Timings|
|I||100||50||9:30am-10:30am (1 hour)||2:00pm-3:00pm
|II||200||100||11:00-2:00 (2 hours)||3:30pm-5:30pm
Declaration of Result of UGC NET Exam in Physical Education-
For the purpose of declaration of result, there is a series of steps which includes-
- Only 6 % of the total candidates who have appeared in both the tests will qualify the exam.
- In order to be considered for JRF & AP and AP only, the candidate must have appeared in both the papers and must have secured the aggregate of minimum 40% marks (for unreserved category) when both papers are taken together. However, for reserved categories-OBC/SC/ST/PWD/Transgender, it is 35% marks.
- The total number of candidates who stands qualified for UGC NET – ‘for JRF and Assistant Professor both’ or ‘for Assistant Professor only’ in any particular category/ subject will be listed as per the prescribed methodology and also according to the reservation policy of Government of India.
- The final result or cut off for any particular year can be obtained from the official website of the conducting body.
If you still have any query in your mind then visit our office at SCO 80-81, 1st Floor, Sector 15D, Near PU Gate No 2, Chandigarh.
You can also ring our career counselors at +91-97797-97575 or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hardavinder Singh JRF - Physical Education
Ajay Alexander Masih JRF - Physical Education
Sunil Kumar UGC NET - Physical Education
Simarjit Singh UGC NET - Physical Education
Satish Chaudhary UGC NET - Physical Education
Pushpa UGC NET - Physical Education
Pawan Kumar UGC NET - Physical Education
Jaswinder Brar UGC NET - Physical Education
Jagsheer Singh UGC NET - Physical Education
Deepak Kumar UGC NET - Physical Education
Atinder Singh UGC NET - Physical Education
Anurag Choudhary UGC NET - Physical Education
Amolak Singh UGC NET - Physical Education