Identifying the worth of innovative thinktanks and skillful workforce, Mantram Study Group, Chandigarh had started its journey to produce brainy Academicians in vivid domains. Over the years, Mantram Academy has made a remarkable place as the Top coaching institute for UGC NET HINDI in Chandigarh through its exemplary commitment and dedication.
Maintaining a diversified academic environment, Mantram Study Group is able to recognize the potential of students and groom their talent in a right way. We persistently guide our students through mentoring and monitoring to provide coaching for UGC NET/JRF Exam. Likewise, other subjects’ coaching, we upskill students for UGC NET/JRF exam in Hindi Subject also.
About UGC NET in Hindi Subject-
Now a day, CBSE conduct UGC NET/JRF exam in Hindi subject. By qualifying this exam, Post-Graduate students can apply for Lectureship or can also seek admission in Ph.D. in reputed universities across India. This paper is meant to test your knowledge through objective type questions in two rounds of papers-
- UGC NET Paper I – A general type paper intended to test the aptitude of the candidate in teaching and research. It has questions on thinking ability, reasoning, comprehensive skills and general awareness. This round contains 50 questions of two marks each, a candidate must attempt all.
- UGC NET Paper II in Hindi, carry 100 MCQ to test subject-specific knowledge of the candidate.
Mantram Institute has nested to produce astonishing results in UGC NET coaching exam. Our prolonged list of successful students has made us the premium class academy for UGC NET in Chandigarh region.
What we do to rise above the horizon-
Our excellent subject specialists make strategy prior to starting of a batch for UGC NET exam in Hindi Apart from providing traditional classroom teaching, we have designed our trail to provide consistent, high-end academic advisory, monitoring and mentoring for your comprehensive development.
The aspiring students for UGC NET in Hindi join us for complete mental satisfaction and comprehensive guidance approach.
Our high water-marks are-
- Our subject special coaching, guidance, and discussions.
- Regular mock tests followed by discussion and clarifications session to realign the mistakes
- Inculcating Time-management in our students by creating a real-time exam scenario at Mantram institute in Chandigarh by providing them question paper and OMR Sheet. This enables them to conquer fear and manage time before they actually appear for UGC NET Paper in Hindi.
- Our unique time-table is designed according to the learning pace of students. We have deliberately kept room for revision, handling queries, doubts etc.
- We take-in 25-30 students per batch to avoid overcrowding and to develop a sense of competition and promote healthy discussion.
- Directing and Practicing previous year questions papers for UGC NET in Hindi at our coaching center.
Meanwhile, our team always keep an eye on the trends of the Hindi Subject NET Exam and as stated by, they keep adding/deleting the content in the subject coaching.
Click here to Download –