As a discipline, Economics is not always about finance and wealth but also it is a science making decision and way of responding, based on our resources, and also thinking beyond possibilities. The literacy, emancipation, and education of ‘Economics’ are the keys to develop analytical skills in students and thus, making it a rewarding career. Hence, we, Mantram Study Group have ensured our worthwhile efforts to provide Coaching for UGC NET Economics.
About UGC NET in Economics Subject:
Now a day, CBSE conduct UGC NET/JRF exam in Economics subject. By qualifying this exam, Post-Graduate students can apply for Lectureship or can also seek admission in Ph.D. in reputed universities across India. This paper is meant to test your knowledge through objective type questions in two rounds of papers-
- UGC NET Paper I – A general type paper intended to test the aptitude of the candidate in teaching and research. It has questions on thinking ability, reasoning, comprehensive skills and general awareness. This round contains 50 questions of two marks each, a candidate must attempt all.
- UGC NET Paper II in Economics, carry 100 MCQ to test subject-specific knowledge of the candidate.
In Chandigarh, Mantram Institute has nested to produce astonishing results in UGC NET coaching exam. Our prolonged list of successful students has made us ‘enhancers’ coaching institute for UGC NET Economics in Chandigarh region.
Our strong water-marks are:
- Our Economics subject special coaching, guidance, and discussions.
- Reality check by regular mock tests followed by discussion and clarifications session to realign the mistakes.
- Inculcating Time-management in our students by creating a real-time exam scenario at Mantram Study Group in Chandigarh by providing them question paper and OMR Sheet. This enables them to conquer fear and manage time before they actually appear for UGC NET Paper in Economics.
- Our timetable is designed according to the learning pace of students. We have deliberately kept room for revision, handling queries, doubts etc.
- We take-in 25-30 students per batch to avoid overcrowding and to develop a sense of competition and promote healthy discussion.
- Directing and Practicing previous year questions papers for UGC NET in Economics at our coaching center.
Meanwhile, our team always keep an eye on the trends of the Economics Subject NET Exam and as stated by, they keep adding/subtracting the content in the subject coaching.